1) ground area, good adhesion, tread, slip a small, less stressful on the ground, thus rolling resistance, long service life.
2) tread belt of thick, hard, not easy to Pierce; when deformation is small, fuel consumption can be reduced 3%~8%.
3) ply less sidewall thin, so the radial flexibility, cushioning performance, load carrying capacity is big.
4) thermal performance, and can be used under high temperature, high speed.
5) tax: effective January 1, 2001, radial tires are exempt from consumption tax.