Bus tires are one of the important parts of the car, it is directly with the road contact, and the car suspension to ease the impact of car driving, to ensure that the car has a good ride comfort and ride comfort; to ensure that the wheels and pavement Good adhesion; improve the traction of the car, braking and through; bear the weight of the car, tires in the car played an important role in more and more people's attention.
The wheels of a car are generally used for radial tires. Radial tire specifications include width, aspect ratio, inner diameter and speed limit symbols. Take the Toyota CROWN3.0 sedan as an example, the tire size is 195 / 65R15, that the width of the sides between the sides of the tire is 195 mm, 65 said aspect ratio, "R" on behalf of the word RADIAL, said the radial tire. 15 is the inner diameter of the tire, in inches. Some tires also note the speed limit symbols, respectively, with P, R, S, T, H, V, Z and other letters on behalf of the speed limit.
In particular, it is noted that the aspect ratio, which means the tire tire height accounted for a percentage of the width of the tire, modern car tires aspect ratio between 50 to 70, the smaller the value, the more flat tires. With the increase in speed, in order to reduce the car's center of gravity and axis, the tire diameter is shrinking. In order to ensure adequate bearing capacity, improve the stability and grip of the ride, the width of the tire and rims have to continue to increase. Thus, the cross-sectional shape of the tire is developed from the original approximately circular to the flattened oval.
This tire is characterized by the direction of the ply cord cord arrangement and the tire meridian section of the same (that is, the crown angle is zero), due to the arrangement of the cord so that the strength of the line can be fully utilized, radial tire ply The number of general than the ordinary oblique line can be reduced by about 40-50%. The cord is in rubber contact in the circumferential direction.
Compared with the ordinary slant tire, the radial tire has the advantages of high elasticity and good wear resistance, which can improve the service life of the tire by 30-50%, the rolling resistance is small, the automobile fuel consumption can be reduced by about 8%, the attachment performance is good, the cushioning performance is good, Carrying capacity, easy to puncture and other advantages. Disadvantages are: sidewall easy to crack, due to large deformation of the side, resulting in poor lateral stability of the car, manufacturing technology requirements and high cost.
In recent years the car has been achieved radial tire tire, commonly known as "atomic tire." This tire is not easy to heat at high speed, when the tire by nails or sharp objects after the break, the leak is slow, you can continue to travel for some distance. In addition, the atomic tire also simplifies the production process, reduce weight, save raw materials and other benefits. Therefore, the assembly of atomic tires in the car field has gradually become the trend. Tubeless tires differ from ordinary tires in that there is no inner tube and air is pressed directly into the tires, so there is a good seal between the tires and the rims.
Tubeless tires in appearance and structure with a tube tire is similar, the difference is that the inner tube of the tireless tire attached to a layer of thickness of about 2-3mm dedicated to seal the rubber seal layer, it is a vulcanization method Adhesive, when the tire perforation, because of its own in a compressed state and tightly wrapped with puncture material, it can not leak long-term, even if the puncture material can be pulled, but also to maintain the tire pressure.
(1) the car can not start too far, regardless of empty, heavy vehicles should be low-speed smooth start. Avoid tires and tows on the ground to reduce tread wear.
(2) on a good road, should keep straight forward, in addition to the car and avoid obstacles, prohibit left and right swing and sharp turn to prevent tires and rims between the horizontal cutting damage tires.
(3) vehicles under the long slope should be based on slope size, length and road conditions, the appropriate control of speed. In the case of slope length, steep road conditions and complicated road conditions, it should be used to control the speed of the vehicle, and use the slight brake to control the speed downhill, so that not only can avoid emergency braking, reduce tire wear, but also safe driving is also guaranteed.
(4) vehicles uphill, should make use of inertia, timely variable speed, timely shift, uphill to keep the vehicle after the appropriate spare capacity, do not wait for the car to stop and then start to reduce tire wear.
(5) Driving turns should control the speed according to the corners of the road, do not turn high speed, otherwise the vehicle produces a large centrifugal force, so that the vehicle cargo tilt, center of gravity offset side, unilateral tire overload drag to accelerate wear, Was cut off by copper, causing damage.
(6) in the complex circumstances (will be car, overtaking, through the town, crossroads, over the railway), should be the appropriate driving speed, reduce frequent braking and to avoid emergency braking, or between the tire and the ground Sliding friction, resulting in severe tread wear.
(7) in the bad road should be slowed down, and carefully observed, through the road, after the parking should be checked between twins are caught between the stones, if it should be promptly ruled out.
(8) vehicles on the way parking and parking, to develop a safe taxiing parking habits. In the parking before the choice of ground leveling, clean and oil-free ground parking, each tire should be a smooth landing, especially the vehicle loading overnight, should pay attention to choose a good place to park, if necessary, the rear wheel